the screen shots above to preview the four sections of the Financial
The Financial Guidance Center offers nearly 3,000 pages of important financial guidance, designed to keep existing and potential clients returning to your site on a regular basis and thinking of your firm every time they do.
Designed for ease of use and written by top accounting professionals in easy-to-understand language, the Financial Guidance Center suggests money and tax-saving ideas that clients, and potential clients, will turn to you to help implement. It consists of:
Your clients can access the above "Strategies" from our extensive database in three different ways:
- Life Events Planning Offers sound, expert advice on a variety of financial situations that individual and business clients are likely to encounter over their lifetimes. The broad range of topics includes everything from "Getting Married" to "Improving Your Retirement."
- Business Strategies Provides valuable suggestions, including tax planning, on improving a client's business operations through every stage of the company's growth.
- Tax Strategies Provides information on suggested tax-savings opportunities that clients will turn to you to implement.
- Investment Strategies Provides general, non-controversial information on the various forms of investments (We do not recommend specific investments).
- Tax Tools Includes a tax calendar to remind clients of important dates, plus tax forms, tax offices, tax worksheets, tax tables and a tax glossary.
- Financial Calculators Includes numerous calculators that allow clients to perform general calculations. They will need your assistance to make a final decision.
The Financial Guidance Center has been written, edited and reviewed by top professionals in the field. This impressive list can be seen on our Writers and Editors page.
- Financial Guides provide a full discussion of the financial strategies appropriate to dozens of situations commonly faced by clients, divided into convenient, easy-to-digest segments.
- FAQs offer concise answers to specific questions for clients who want their particular needs addressed quickly.
- Planning Aids consist of financial calculators, links to helpful, external sites (virtually all are non-commercial) and other appropriate financial planning aids appropriate to specific problems.